Discover more from TenThings this week
Ten Things of the Week - 5/8/23
Information you likely have not seen
The U.S. government is worried about TikTok, because U.S. citizen data might be extracted? Meanwhile, the U.S. government, at a fully unrestricted administrative level, is inside Twitter, Facebook, Meta, Insta, YouTube etc., running amok and extracting anything – including private messages....
Since 2006, 103 rank and file agencies outside of DOD spent $3.7 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment. 27 of those agencies are traditional law enforcement under the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). There are now more federal agents with arrest and firearm authority (200,000) than U.S. Marines (186,000).
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is not, in fact, Pfizer’s. Legally, Pfizer is rather a contract manufacturer that produces and markets the vaccine on behalf of its actual owner, the German company BioNTech. BioNTech made over $31 billion in COVID-19 vaccine profits compared to Pfizer’s just over $20 billion.
"They [top scientists from CDC and John Hopkins] looked at the timing for [all] vaccines. And when you look at that timing, it's striking. Because the decline in mortalities...always took place long before the vaccine was introduced. And the vaccine introduction did almost nothing to reduce the mortalities."
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. speaking truth about "vaccines," which were invented by the Nazis.
TOP 10 THIS WEEK
1. How many attempts were made on President Trump's life?
It was introduced by a transgender Rep.
The Irish government also voted to ban/punish all "alternative" sources of news media.
Is it a government-aided invasion?
Is that one reason behind the government (under big Pharma) bad-mouthing Ivermectin for Covid, which is an anti-parasitic? Ivermectin and other anti-parasitics also have been proven help cure cancer.
In other words, it could be an antidote for the graphene in the vax.
How long and in how many ways has our own government colluded with industry to kill their own citizens?
3. 27 Democrats in the Colorado House of Reps just voted against making indecent exposure to minors a class 6 felony. One Democrat said that the bill “targets” drag shows and the transgender community.
6. This is a real magazine cover.
His right hand is making the Satanic two-finger "salute."
Agenda 21, also known as Agenda 2030, which many governments are already running down the road towards.
1. "They" love this number and many "power" numbers.
3. An actual patent?
BLASTS FROM THE PAST
Dr. Simon Goddek: "If you want to create a pandemic...you create a PCR protocol, you put the cycle threshold between 35-45, and you test healthy people...that's how you create cases."
4. "Did you know that in 1946 there was a war fought by veteran soldiers returning from WWII against a corrupt group of Democrats who controlled a dirty police force (and elections) in Tennessee? It's called the Battle of Athens."